Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Useful Spaces: A New Beginning

As a kitchen designer, I've learned that the kitchen is more than just a collection of cabinets and appliances. It's where we live our lives. It's where we plan our day and where we share with each other once we come home. It's where our friends gather before we try out a new recipe, and where those recipes get passed down from generation to generation.

For the past 15 years I've been fortunate enough to share in those experiences with my clients by working on what is not only the most important room in the home, it's also the most personal. And now it's my turn to share those experiences with you.

My goal for this blog is to bring to you the latest news and information from the kitchen business. Whether it's new materials for the countertop or the latest technology in appliances, I'll do my best to help you through the design process. I'll also try to keep you up to date with some of my current projects. And if there's a question that pops up along the way, email me or post it in the "comments" section of the blog and I'll do my best to answer it.

Now, back to the drafting board ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...