Pages

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I know our water is soft, but this is ridiculous ...

Italian manufacturer CALYX has an amazing line of modern looking tubs and shower enclosures, but it was their Sophie line that really caught my eye. In addition to having the beautiful clean line so typical of Italian design, these tubs are made with a material that, once warmed by water, will conform to the contours of your body. The material has the added benefit of being a terrific insulator, keeping your relaxing bath warmer longer.

2 comments:

  1. Get out! Really conforms to shape of your body? Really? What is it made of? Is price exorbitant??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl,

    Thanks for dropping by!

    I've had an email in with this company for about a week now and have heard nothing. So to answer your question: I don't know.

    I'll post once I find out. I've also asked them about UL/CSA ... but I'd be really surprised if they had it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...