Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

NIM - Concept Dishwasher

Photo Courtesy of dornob.com
The designers at Ahha Project have come up with one of the coolest new ideas I've seen in a while. I know some of you will point to the KitchenAid Briva ... but I'll just point back and say it's discontinued.  So there.

The ECO addresses a dilemma faced in many kitchens:  Once you fill up the sink with dirty dishes, where do you wash the veggies?  Here, the sink just rotates out of the way and brings another sink into play.  And if you're looking for a faster way to clean fruits and veggies, there's a setting for that as well.

The bad news is that this is just at the concept stage.  As soon as I hear its gone into production I'll let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...