Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

NIM - Concept Laundry

In my house, laundry is off limits for me.  My wife simply doesn't trust me with her clothes, and we both agree that each of us doing our own laundry would be a waste of time and energy.  Some of my friends congratulate me for my fox-like cleverness at avoiding such a dull chore, but I quickly remind them my wife thinks I'm the best  laundry folder on the planet!

Today's New Idea Monday would satisfy this laundry dilema for me.  The Washing Machine in a Wardrobe is the brainchild of Minsung Bae. It uses a combination of humidity, ionization, ozone and air pressure to kill the bacteria and dirt in your shirts, pants and suits (I'm thinking this concept is aimed at men ...).  Simply place your clothes inside and hang the machine in your closet.  The laundry will be done by morning!

Photo Credit:  YankoDesign

Photo Credit:  YankoDesign
And considering you'll need fewer shirts (clean fewer shirts more often) and the cleaning process is chemical-free, this concept gets marks on the Green front as well.  Now if would fold the clothes as well we'd be set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...