Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

KBIS 2011: Day Two - Tile Teaser

Running off to the last day of KBIS 2011, but I couldn't leave without giving you a few images from yesterday.  I had a chance to have a look at the additions to Ann Sack's tile collection.  Ann Sack's has always been one of those unattainable goals for this Canadian designer since there are no distributors in Canada.  After seeing the latest additions, these photos are even more bittersweet for me.

"Contect" - 1.375" Square Mosaics - I see a backsplash in your future!

"Clodah Core" 

Handmade wall tile by Regina Heinze.
 Gorgeous textures, but your tile setter will hate the grout lines.

Wood Grain floor tile.  Best I've ever seen.

1 comment:

  1. Love these shots! The Ann Sacks booth stayed jam-packed, so I didn't get to see what's new. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...