Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

KBIS 2011: The Poker Sink


If this isn't the most appropriate sink for a kitchen & bath show in Las Vegas, I don't know what is.  It's made by Ceco Sinks of Santa Ana, CA, and has an extra bit of detail on the backside ...


I don't see this one listed in their catalogue, so it may have been made for the show only ... especially considering no matter which may you installed it, half the design would be hidden.  Still, it reminds me of the old Mickey Mouse sinks from Kohler or Elkay's Mystic "martini" sink.  Time to make plumbing fun again!

2 comments:

  1. My pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-pa-poker sink. The neutral repeated patter is def more interesting. Glad we stumbled on to that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost titled this post "Gaga Over This Sink" but figured it would be too obscure. Nicely done.

    Did you ever see the Mickey Mouse sinks from Kohler? They were fun as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...