Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

KBIS Preview - NUMI by Kohler

This week I’ll will be at the Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas.  The show doesn't begin until tomorrow, but I'm already pretty excited about some of the meetings I have set up.  


Wednesday morning, I will be at the Kohler booth at KBIS to have a look at their latest offerings, as well as those from some of their subsidiaries: Kohler, Ann Sacks, Kallista and Robern.  The Kohler booth is always one of the highlights at KBIS, and I'm particularly excited to get a private tour since we don't see a whole lot of Kohler's very extensive catalogue here in Vancouver.  

They're also bringing out a real show-stopper at this year's show by introducing NUMI.  Just what is NUMI?  Watch and be amazed.


Kohler can be found at KBIS booth C4714.  I'll be posting more detailed photos and technical information after my tour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...