Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Gallery: Loving the Green Life

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer


I've been finishing a lot of projects lately, so my camera has been extra busy!  This North Vancouver project is a great example of what happens when the client has a plan before they come to see me.  Before I drew single line the client knew the appliances they would be using, the colours they wanted to use, and a general idea as to where things should be located.  With all that information the design process was relatively easy ... I was mostly concerned with clearances and visual balance.

The cabinetry is a simple shaker style, painted in Benjamin Moore "Ranchwood" and the quartz countertops are Cambria "Aragon".  We think you'll agree this kitchen makes it very easy to enjoy a green lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, your kitchen looks lovely. Nice work on the design.

    - kitchens enthusiast

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...