Pages

Monday, August 15, 2011

NIM: A Mouse in the Hand is Worth Three Tools in One

It's not often that I get really excited about a piece of technology.  Yes I am in severe "covet" mode over the iPad, but that's because it would really help me as a designer ... honest!.  Useful technology (like Useful Spaces) is about making a part of your life simpler or more productive, and that is worth getting excited about.

Photo:  Canon
This is the Canon X Mark I Mouse Slim.  It cleverly combines 3 items I use on a regular basis:  a mouse, a calculator and a numeric keyboard.  Switching between the keyboard and calculator functions is as simple as pushing a button ... I'm just hoping you'll be able to do some calculations on the calculator and then enter the result in your spreadsheet automatically.  Canon?  Help a blogger out?

Photo:  Designboom
The X Mark I Mouse Slim is available in black or white, and will be shipping at the end of August, 2011.  Pre-orders are being taken now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...