Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

NIM: Trimming Recycled Leather Tile

About a year ago I wrote a post on Useful Spaces about leather tile.  Since then I've come across many more examples of the product.  They all look amazing, but I found one thing lacking in each series I saw; none of them had anything in the way of trim pieces.  If you wanted a floor border to run around the perimeter of a room for example you were limited to the tile sizes available for any sort of pattern.
Source
This little dilemma has been solved by EcoDomo, a manufacturer of leather tiles based out of Maryland.  Their leather tiles have the added benefit of being recycled (apparently from old BMW's ... very swish!) and now come with a full compliment of leather mouldings!   The trims come in four foot lengths and are available in either hide or recycled leather options.

Source

3 comments:

  1. Nice! This is why I love twitter and blogs. I am working with my aunt on a new desk/home office for her and my boss (Uncle). These trims will go perfect with the leath desk top I have been looking at. Perfect for their western motif. Thanks Arne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding! Make sure you throw some photos our way when you're finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I really appreciate your blog. Great!!!!!!!!!!

    leather office

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...