Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

NIM: Fiesta Barra from Vondom

Photo
Maybe it's just the onslaught of cooler fall weather, and the shortening of daylight hours, but doesn't this bar just make you want to cash in everything and move to the tropics?  This is the Fiesta Barra from Vondom, a modular bar system made from a polyethylene resin that is both durable and translucent.  Durable means it's suitable for both indoor and outdoor use.  Translucent means you can light it up!  The Feista Barra comes complete with it's own LED lighting system (and remote control to adjust the colours to match the mood!)

Photo
The Fiesta Barra retails for around $3000 US and can be set up in several different configurations to suit the room ... or the beach as the case may be.  Let me know if you need some help setting it up.  I'm pretty good with remote controls.


2 comments:

  1. Love it, love it. I think we are about to see more and more backlit tops and bars in residential applications.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too. When I get mine, Arne, I will call you to help set it up! Nick,I think you are right. Can't wait to see where this trend is going.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...