Pages

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SketchUp: Re-Using the Eclectic Rooster - Guest Post

I "met" Eric Schimelpfenig a few years back when I started learning Sketchup and had a chance to spend some time with him at KBIS this year.  His terrific blog SketchTHIS! was one of my go to sources for learning this terrific design tool.  I encourage you to visit yourself ... it's still one of the best.

I'm thrilled to have Eric as a guest blogger on Useful Spaces.  Today he provides some helpful tips for making your Sketchup modelling simpler.


Eric Schimelpfenig, AKBD. Eric is a Kitchen & Bath Designer, SketchUp Trainer, SketchUp Modeler, and a Public Speaker. 

1 comment:

  1. This is a useful tool. It allows visualizing of room design.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...