Pages

Friday, December 9, 2011

The Capstan Table - An Entertainers Dream

Now that we're in the thick of the Christmas holiday season, thoughts turn towards putting kitchens to full use and feeding friends and family.  Yes, it's the entertaining season, and in my house that means bringing out the table leafs to expand the dining room table to its full potential.  Even as a kid that was my job, a job that would have been a lot easier had the Capstan Table from DB Fletcher been in my home.


I know this piece of craft art (because that is what it truly is) has been around the inter-web before, but after my wife and I hosted our annual Cookie Exchange gathering last weekend, I thought how great it would be to have a Capstan table in our dining room ... better yet, an automated Capstan table.


Honey, if you're reading this ... I know what I want for Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love that table... and the automated one would be the talk of the neighborhood!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...