Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

NIM: Piggy Power!

Photo
I believe that the first post of a new year really should set a tone.  So with that in mind, I'd like to introduce you to the Power Bank from Art Lebedev Studio.  I know they've designed it to look like a piggy bank, but who's kidding who?  This is all about using electricity to roast our little swine into porky submission.  In fact, I think this would be the perfect power supply for my office if it would slowly emit the odour of bacon throughout the day.

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like he's a European or Asian piggy... no Canadian bacon from this pink porky pig ;-)
    I do like the space between each receptor; allows for the bulky plugs of today's devices!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Arne- and you know I'm all in for some bacon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...