Pages

Monday, April 9, 2012

The Pause That Refreshes


Back in November of 2010 a number of things in my life conspired to make me decide to put some effort into blogging.  I increased the number of posts per week I wrote, I reached out to the design and blogging community for guest posters and was able to write a few guest posts myself.  I've met some great people, learned a lot, and hopefully inspired my reader along the way.

I write this blog mostly alone, and after 18 months I need a break.  I'm not stopping ... too many things to wrote about to do that.  But it's time I focussed on a huge pile of work I have in front of me, spend more time with my family, and head up to the lake with my smokers more often.

So the posts will be less frequent, but I hope what I do write will make up in quality what I lack in quantity.

4 comments:

  1.  I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.


    Modular Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging shouldn't get in the way of us living. I hope you are having one heck of a great time with your family. The lake picture is lovely by the way. But we hope to hear back from you soon maybe with more a picture of you and your smokers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again

    Modular Kitchen Cabinets

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely one of the best articles I have read in this website.

    Modular Kitchen In Chennai

    thanks & regards

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...