Pages

Monday, July 9, 2012

NIM: Espresso Via Text

Coffee is part of my morning ritual (I offer up this post as proof) and if you're anything like me you're usually enjoying that morning coffee with your iPhone, catching up on texts, Tweets and the like.  My iPhone has essentially replaced my morning paper in that respect.  Thanks to the folk at Zipwhip you may soon be able to combine your morning tech indulgence with your caffeine addiction.


Textspresso is a prototype only ... but this is the type of technology that I love!  If you let your imagination run with this you can easily see how you could text your refrigerator to see if you're out of milk, or pre-heat the oven so you can pop the roast in when you get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...