Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Dwell on Design Cookoff 2013


I'm away next weekend to attend another designe trade show.  This time it's Dwell on Design, North America’s largest modern design event.  I'll be in sunny Los Angeles having a look at more than 400 exhibitors, 2000 products, and taking part in the 2nd Annual Dwell on Design Cookoff!

On Saturday, June 22 2:00 at the Capital Range Booth (Booth #1331 if you're going to be there) I'll be crossing knives and sauté pans for the Battle of the Bloggers.  You may recognize some of my (so-called) competition from previous blog and designer events.  Rest assured, as the only resident Canadian in the competition I'll be pulling out all the stops and fighting for this one like it was my own version of the Brier (yeah, curling is BAD ASS!)


Erica Islas
@EMIIntDesign

Lisa Smith
@TheDecorGirl
Lori Gilder
@LoriGilder

Brandon Smith
@dcoopsd

Stacy Garcia
@Stacy__Garcia

Arne Salvesen
@ArneSalvesen

Capital Cooking Equipment is the gracious sponsor for this event, so in addition to watching the competition crumble at my super awesome knife skills, I'll get to cook on some pretty amazing product. I'll let you know about their latest offerings in the same post I show off my trophy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...