Pages

Thursday, July 25, 2013

Breaking News: A Move Is In the Works

I started working at Paradigm Kitchen Design after being introduced to the owner while watching the Canada - Czech Republic hockey game at the Nagano Winter Olympics. Even though Canada lost the game, that meeting resulted in a new job for me at an up and coming design firm. It was good timing for both of us.  Paradigm was expanding and I was looking for a place to grow my skills beyond what working with a semi-custom brand of cabinets afforded me.

Paradigm not only designed kitchens, but did full remodels as well. To say I was pushed outside my comfort zone when I ran my first remodel is an understatement. But I was given the flexibility to try out new things, to fail and then learn from them, and eventually grow into the design professional that I am today. I am extremely proud of everything I have accomplished in my 15 years with the company. 

But there comes a time in every career that one needs to grow in a new and different direction. For me, that time is now. And so it is with great reverence that I announce I am leaving Paradigm Kitchen Design to pursue the next stage of my design adventure (details to come!).  I am forever indebted to everyone I have worked with during my time at Paradigm, and wish you all continued happiness and success. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...